November 12, 2007

Schumi says that retirement is final


Michael Schumacher said, this Monday, which will not reconsider his decision to retire from Formula 1. The pilot of 38 years would test by Ferrari on Tuesday and on Wednesday, when the pre-season of the class will begin.

This is the first official activity of the German in Formula 1 since the GP of Brazil in 2006. Schumi said he only wants to enjoy the experience and help Ferrari in preparations for next year. He test alongside Felipe Massa, Marc Gené and Luca Badoer.

- Of course I am anxious. My love for the sport has not diminished. But that has nothing to do with my retirement. This is definitive. I hope to be able to help Ferrari in preparation for the new season. In 2008, aid electronic be banned. So my experience can be helpful, says in the interview site "F1Live"

0 comments: